Applications to the Nursery are dealt with by us directly and should be made when children are between 2 and 2 ½ years old. We are able to offer funded places for 15 hours and 30 hours for some children depending on eligibility.
Free 15 hours funded places for Nursery children
We offer places in our Nursery under the 15 hours free early learning scheme but we do also accept self-funded children and top up sessions. We offer this in five daily sessions of three hours, mornings (8.45am-11.45am), afternoons (12.15pm-3.15pm) or full days. 8:45-3:15 (lunches at an extra cost). Please do speak to us if you would like more than your 15 hours free funding.
We also offer the 30 hours funding for those who are eligible. Please check here to see if you are eligible - don't miss out on the funding you are able to claim from the Government to support your child.
Funding for children turning three
If you are in receipt of the following benefits you may be eligible for funding to allow your child to start the term they turn three.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If you are not in receipt of these benefits your child will be eligible for a place with us the term after they turn 3.
Click here for the Nursery application form.
For the St Thérèse of Lisieux Catholic Multi Academy Trust admissions information please click here
Click here to see our School Prospectus